Thursday, July 21, 2016

Sass (7/21)

I am on a two-week vacation, driving cross-country with my wife to spend time with family in Seattle. In my absence, I have dug into the archives and pulled up some reruns for you. Though what I most suggest is that you check out the blogroll on the right side of the page. There are some outstanding bloggers, and if there are some folks you've never sampled, there's no day like today.

Sometimes what's called for is mockery and sass.

Common Core Hospital

My name is Nurse Duncan. Welcome to Common Core Hospital.

The Charter Life

Charter fans say that everyone wants choices. Let's talk to a man who really leaned in to that idea.

A Peek at CCSS 2.0

What Common Core might have become if it hadn't just plain died.

Directory of Anti-Teacher Trolls 

It's important to be able to identify these folks in the wild. Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment