Liberty Alliance USA is a dark money far right group in Missouri, and one of their projects is the Woke Heat Map, a map offering "an interactive tool designed to expose the insane actions of the radical Left." All of the places marked on the map are schools. Here are the evil woke offenses being called out.
* a school offering diversity, equity and inclusion training
* some university students started a podcast entitled "Angry White Men and How They Ruined the World"
* a high school distributed safe space and safe zone stickers for staff to put up to indicate LGBTQ allies
* antiracism training for middle school staff
* a school district offered a "coming out closet"
* all state schools are hiding CRT in the curriculum
* a report of the already-removed Maya Angelou math homework assignment
* a school district hired a supporter of CRT
* a quiz about political ideology
* university students vandalized a pro-life display
* the genderbread man, used in some school
* and a probably-legitimate concern about the district where the admin told teachers to just hide any lessons that might cause trouble
I'll link to that site again, just in case you feel moved to use the handy reporting form for telling them about any other places exhibiting naughty wokeness.
We've seen these kind of tattling on school sites before, but this one is different because this is aimed at a larger audience, not just people upset about schools. Which means the widest possible audience of anti-wokers (sleepers?) now has a set of handy targets. And really, if there's anything we don't need in this country, it's people drawing targets on schools.
Who are these people? For that part, I'm going to turn this over to a twitter thread I've unrolled from Lindsey Simmons, a Missouri attorney who ran unsuccessfully for the legislature in 2020. There's a lot here.