Friday, July 15, 2016

Reformster Nonsense (7/15)

I am on a two-week vacation, driving cross-country with my wife to spend time with family in Seattle. In my absence, I have dug into the archives and pulled up some reruns for you. Though what I most suggest is that you check out the blogroll on the right side of the page. There are some outstanding bloggers, and if there are some folks you've never sampled, there's no day like today.

Here's a few examples of the ridiculous things reformsters sometimes like to say.

The Wrongest Sentence Ever in the CCSS Debate

As a semi-professional hack writer and fake journalist, I can tell you that it's a challenge to fit a lot of wrong in just one sentence, but Mr. Golston has created a masterpiece of wrong, a monument of wrong, a mighty two-clause clown car of wrong. Let's just look under the hood.

#AskArne and Spleen Theater

In which Arne Duncan says so much baloney that my internal organs are at risk.

Gates Needs a Hamburger

Bill Gates does a tv interview about education and charters and I get spit all over my screen.

Rhee Scores a Perfect 0%

Back before I stopped ever writing her name...

Brookings Wins Gold in Most Clueless Comment Competition

"Common Core will succeed where past standards based reform efforts have failed," they boldly declare. Why, you ask? Sadly for this "fresh defense," you already know all the answers.


No comments:

Post a Comment