Friday, July 31, 2015

Eyes Right

This is actually a delayed post, because technology is awesome.

My wife and I have left the dog and my mother-in-law in charge of the house while we travel to the family cabin in Maine. My grandfather, a New Hampshire general contractor, built it ages ago as a hunting cabin on what was then an isolated lake (Great East Lake, for those of you who like your geography). There have been upgrades since, but the place is still isolated enough to have limited phone coverage and no Wi-fi. So I'm taking some days off.

While I'm AFK, I recommend that you take a look at the list of blogs that trails down the right-hand column of this blog. There are many mighty fine writers there as well as people who do much of the heavy lifting in the research arena of the debate about US public education.

I could tell you more, but why read about them when you could read them. So if you're a regular fan of this blog, take the time you would have spent reading my blathering today and acquaint yourself with one of these wise individuals.

1 comment:

  1. hi neighbor. My family had a camp on Province Lake, just up the road from G.E.L.

    ReplyDelete