Wednesday, October 7, 2015

GA: Smiles

This post is not a rant, and I've set aside the snark for the moment.

We don't have cable, so I miss some things until I stumble across them on line. This one in particular struck me somewhere around the left ventricle. I know these are often heavily massaged and we don't get the whole story, but this seems pretty straightforward to me.

It speaks to the resilience of children, who are often way tougher than we give them credit for. It also speaks to the wisdom that says you deal with your own troubles best by helping other people with theirs.

Here is a six year old who, without benefit of recess consultants or carefully scripted curriculum or professional behavior engineering, worked his way out of one of life's lowest spots.


No comments:

Post a Comment