Monday, July 7, 2014

Hitting the Road

In a few hours my wife and  I will get on a plane and head off for Seattle, where I will learn about PLCs (yay) and stay with my daughter and son-in-law. From there, it's off to LA, where we will stay with my son and future daughter-in-law.

Consequently, things will be quieter than usual here. Were I a blogger of Diane Ravitch's stature and stamina, I would keep up my regular output while strapped to the bottom of a struggling biplane under attack by flying sharks with lasers attached to them. But as it turns out I'm just a guy who doesn't get to see his children on the left coast nearly often enough, traveling with a finicky laptop on which my online-class-taking wife has dibs. My in-laws are minding the store and the dog, but I'll not ask them to blog for me, too. I'll try to check in now and then, but no promises.

I'll be back to normal in about ten days. Just didn't want anybody to worry that I'd been kidnapped by orcs or something. In the meantime, help yourself to the archives and go visit the other many excellent writers scattered about on line.

2 comments:

  1. Peter, I hope you have a wonderful trip, and Latcho Drom (Rom for "Safe Journey"). I'll be eagerly awaiting fresh blogs...when you return home!

    ReplyDelete