Friday, July 22, 2016

Resolve (7/22)

I am on a two-week vacation, driving cross-country with my wife to spend time with family in Seattle. In my absence, I have dug into the archives and pulled up some reruns for you. Though what I most suggest is that you check out the blogroll on the right side of the page. There are some outstanding bloggers, and if there are some folks you've never sampled, there's no day like today.

Don't think for a minute that I'm not happy to have the career I have. It is the best job in the world.

Dancing into the Apocalypse

Or, Why the World of Public Education Has Never Been Worse, and Why I'm Excited To Be a Teacher Anyway.

A Not Quitting Letter

The "why I'm quitting" letter is its on genre. Here's my imagined alternative.

I Love My Job

Well, I do. And I don't apologize for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment